I’m David and live in Fort Worth, TX, the husband of Courtney, and father of Grayson, Asher and Hadley. Currently I work as a web developer and administrator, specializing in SharePoint and K2 workflow development and administration at a defense company, and work on WordPress development and general IT work in my spare time. I serve as a Ruling Elder at Trinity Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Fort Worth. To read a longer life testimony, go here.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- Using Postfix SASL Authentication with Google 2-step Verification On
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Acts 4:18-20 - Peter And John's Response to the Sanhedrin
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- Promises for Those in Christ in Romans 8
- The Gamification of Consent
- SharePoint 2013 - Adding Additional AD Domains for People Picker