I’m David and live in Fort Worth, TX, the husband of Courtney, and father of Grayson, Asher and Hadley. Currently I work as a web developer and administrator, specializing in SharePoint and K2 workflow development and administration at a defense company, and work on WordPress development and general IT work in my spare time. I serve as a Ruling Elder at Trinity Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Fort Worth. To read a longer life testimony, go here.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris Taylor (Grizzly Bear) - Cabin Fever
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- What Was Significant About the Council of Orange?
- Luther on the Sovereignty of God From The Bondage of the Will
- Migrating a Host-Named Site Collection (HNSC)
- A Quote from a Very Famous Edwards Sermon
- A Purified Conscience from Dead Works through the Blood of Christ
- Sermon on the Mount - How Jesus Raised the Bar of the Law