I’m David and live in Fort Worth, TX, the husband of Courtney, and father of Grayson, Asher and Hadley. Currently I work as a web developer and administrator, specializing in SharePoint and K2 workflow development and administration at a defense company, and work on WordPress development and general IT work in my spare time. I serve as a Ruling Elder at Trinity Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Fort Worth. To read a longer life testimony, go here.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Why Study Church History? - R.W. Glenn
- Redefining Christianity: Understanding the Purpose-Driven Movement
- Spurgeon on the Downgrade Controversy
- The Gamification of Consent
- A Purified Conscience from Dead Works through the Blood of Christ
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- What Was Significant About the Council of Orange?