In the course of attempting to find a good, fast solution to running backups from my Linux server to my laptop for all the important stuff, I worked through the ability to run rsync on my Windows laptop using the cygwin environment, bash scripts and scheduling the backups to run in Task Scheduler. Here’s a run down of the steps I went through:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Acts 4:18-20 - Peter And John's Response to the Sanhedrin
- HMailServer - Update Your Spam Protection Configuration for Spamhaus.org
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- Louis Berkhof on Justification
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- The Outrageous Love of God - R.W. Glenn
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Spurgeon on Universal Atonement, John Wesley, and George Whitefield
- What Was Significant About the Council of Orange?