In troubleshooting the migration of Business Data Connectivity Services (SharePoint 2013) from one farm to another, I had to do quite a bit of research to discover the exact path necessary to get the objects properly exported and then properly imported into the farm. I initially was able to import all the objects without permissions, but wanted to grab permissions as well so I didn’t have to redo all of that work. So here is a rundown of the steps needed to get your BDC objects exported from one farm and imported into another.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Acts 4:18-20 - Peter And John's Response to the Sanhedrin
- HMailServer - Update Your Spam Protection Configuration for Spamhaus.org
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- Louis Berkhof on Justification
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- The Outrageous Love of God - R.W. Glenn
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Spurgeon on Universal Atonement, John Wesley, and George Whitefield
- What Was Significant About the Council of Orange?