Someone recently asked for a summed up, quick description of the Eternal Subordination of the Son (ESS/ERAS) Trinity controversy going on in the evangelical world. This was my best shot. Unfortunately there’s so much more to it that it’s hard to condense, but this is what I threw out there, complete with my own bias in disagreement with Grudem 😉 All of this is my own understanding and not necessarily reflective of all that could or should be said. And as usual, if in anything I err, please feel free to correct, constructively.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- What Was Significant About the Council of Orange?
- A Quote from a Very Famous Edwards Sermon
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- A Purified Conscience from Dead Works through the Blood of Christ
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Promises for Those in Christ in Romans 8
- Greg Koukl: The Myth of Non-Moral Legislation