Growing up, during Christmas time, my parents would check out medieval Christmas vinyl’s from the local library and there was one particular carol that had such a striking tune and I couldn’t remember or figure out what it was until a few years ago. I guess it may just be nostalgia, but it’s one of my favorite tunes during Christmas. Enjoy …
If you enjoy what you’re reading, please donate a suggested $25 to my server hardware upgrade fund!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- A Quote from a Very Famous Edwards Sermon
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- David Phillips (Life Stage 1 Pastor @ CCBC) Has Passed Away
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Christian/Mormon Debate - James White vs. Gilbert Scharffs
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Sanctity of Life Sunday - A Prayer
- Five Solas, Each Described in One Sentence
- The Gospel
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review