Someone recently asked for a summed up, quick description of the Eternal Subordination of the Son (ESS/ERAS) Trinity controversy going on in the evangelical world. This was my best shot. Unfortunately there’s so much more to it that it’s hard to condense, but this is what I threw out there, complete with my own bias in disagreement with Grudem 😉 All of this is my own understanding and not necessarily reflective of all that could or should be said. And as usual, if in anything I err, please feel free to correct, constructively.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Louis Berkhof on Justification
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- Migrating a Host-Named Site Collection (HNSC)
- The Parable of the Sower
- Steadfast Love and Faithfulness
- The Ratcheting Up of Anti-Christian, Vitriolic Rhetoric Toward Christians
- Maafa 21 - The Abhorrent Beginnings of and Reasons for Planned Parenthood