I’m not a big Glenn Beck fan, not so much because of the content (since I too am puzzled by many of the same things presented in his recent “questioning” series), but rather I’m not a fan because of the entertainment/drama meets news thing. Regardless, this was worth posting.
Tag: Glenn Beck
UPDATE: Series of blog posts from Patrick Courrielche over at BigHollywood:
- The National Endowment for the Art of Persuasion?
- UPDATE: What the NEA Says Vs. Documented Facts
- WHO SET UP GOVERNMENT `PROPAGANDA’ CONFERENCE CALL? Newly Revealed White House, NEA Audio Contradict
- NEA SCANDAL: The Public Still Deserves Answers From the NEA
- EXPLOSIVE NEW AUDIO Reveals White House Using NEA to Push Partisan Agenda
- Documents Show Americans for the Arts Participated in Aug 10 Conf. Call
- RESPONSE TO NEA CHAIRMAN’S STATEMENT: Throwing Yosi Sergant Under the Bus Isn’t an Answer
- Statement on the Recording of the August 10 NEA Conference Call
- The Big Truth: Selling White House Policy Through Art
- Open Letter to Congress Regarding NEA Chairman’s Statement
- NEWLY UNCOVERED EMAILS REVEAL: Federal Volunteer Agency Misrepresented Involvement in White House, NEA Conference Call
- NEWLY REVEALED DOCUMENTS Contradict NEA Chairman Landesman