Someone recently asked for a summed up, quick description of the Eternal Subordination of the Son (ESS/ERAS) Trinity controversy going on in the evangelical world. This was my best shot. Unfortunately there’s so much more to it that it’s hard to condense, but this is what I threw out there, complete with my own bias in disagreement with Grudem 😉 All of this is my own understanding and not necessarily reflective of all that could or should be said. And as usual, if in anything I err, please feel free to correct, constructively.
If you enjoy what you’re reading, please donate a suggested $25 to my server hardware upgrade fund!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Five Solas, Each Described in One Sentence
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- A Quote from a Very Famous Edwards Sermon
- Sanctity of Life Sunday - A Prayer
- David Phillips (Life Stage 1 Pastor @ CCBC) Has Passed Away
- Acts 4:18-20 - Peter And John's Response to the Sanhedrin
- The Utter Depravity and Wickedness of Man - Part I
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Migrating the Managed Metadata Service
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?