There are some songs that simply have the power to overwhelm you emotionally. At certain points in life, you may have heard a song that connected with you during really great or really difficult times or you associate a song with your childhood. For me, one of those songs is Mozart’s Moonlight Sonata. When I was a toddler, I remember well my mother playing this song and sitting there in amazement at how the song made me feel, not really being able to explain or verbalize it all that much, but knowing and feeling its sadness.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Acts 4:18-20 - Peter And John's Response to the Sanhedrin
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- Louis Berkhof on Justification
- HMailServer - Update Your Spam Protection Configuration for Spamhaus.org
- Katie Westerfield (May 30, 1928 - May 22, 2015)
- Using Postfix SASL Authentication with Google 2-step Verification On
- The Overarching Theme of the Bible - Tim Keller
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- Update: DSL Hasn't Dropped Since the Fix