There are some songs that simply have the power to overwhelm you emotionally. At certain points in life, you may have heard a song that connected with you during really great or really difficult times or you associate a song with your childhood. For me, one of those songs is Mozart’s Moonlight Sonata. When I was a toddler, I remember well my mother playing this song and sitting there in amazement at how the song made me feel, not really being able to explain or verbalize it all that much, but knowing and feeling its sadness.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- A Purified Conscience from Dead Works through the Blood of Christ
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Granting A Service Account Access to a Web Application in SharePoint 2013
- The Natural Inclination of the Heart of Man and The Power of Christ to Save
- Using Postfix SASL Authentication with Google 2-step Verification On
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- The Outrageous Love of God - R.W. Glenn