Father in Your wisdom and knowledge You formed us and shaped us into Your image and likeness, to reflect Your glory within the world. You knit us together in our mother’s wombs and we are fearfully and wonderfully made. Yet Lord, we consider this Sunday the plight of so many unborn, made in Your image, whose lives have been brought to end. Would you reverse this in our society, starting within our hearts Lord, to bring about compassion and life for the most helpless among us. And as a part this same compassion Lord would You also work in and through Your church to come alongside mothers in desperate situations, to provide care for them in such a way that they don’t even see this as an option.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- What Was Significant About the Council of Orange?
- Using Postfix SASL Authentication with Google 2-step Verification On
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Basics of the Reformed Faith - Kim Riddlebarger
- Faith and Hope, an Inseparable Pairing - John Calvin
- Promises for Those in Christ in Romans 8
- Spurgeon on Universal Atonement, John Wesley, and George Whitefield