Someone recently asked for a summed up, quick description of the Eternal Subordination of the Son (ESS/ERAS) Trinity controversy going on in the evangelical world. This was my best shot. Unfortunately there’s so much more to it that it’s hard to condense, but this is what I threw out there, complete with my own bias in disagreement with Grudem 😉 All of this is my own understanding and not necessarily reflective of all that could or should be said. And as usual, if in anything I err, please feel free to correct, constructively.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Converting A Claims-Based Web Application to Classic (Windows) Authentication
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Church History MP3 Lectures Are Now Finished
- Ordo Salutis (Order of Salvation): Why is This Important to Know as a Believer?
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- Using Postfix SASL Authentication with Google 2-step Verification On
- Recovering Data Off of a Hard Drive with Knoppix
- Five Solas, Each Described in One Sentence