Someone recently asked for a summed up, quick description of the Eternal Subordination of the Son (ESS/ERAS) Trinity controversy going on in the evangelical world. This was my best shot. Unfortunately there’s so much more to it that it’s hard to condense, but this is what I threw out there, complete with my own bias in disagreement with Grudem 😉 All of this is my own understanding and not necessarily reflective of all that could or should be said. And as usual, if in anything I err, please feel free to correct, constructively.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- Church History MP3 Lectures Are Now Finished
- R.C. Sproul on the Redistribution of Wealth, Voting and Christianity
- Spurgeon on Universal Atonement, John Wesley, and George Whitefield
- A Theological Journey to Presbyterianism
- The Intolerance of Tolerance - D.A. Carson (MP3's)
- What Do "The Secret" and the Church of Satan Have in Common?
- Migrating a Host-Named Site Collection (HNSC)