The fact there is disagreement about this in the scientific community leads me to believe that proper scientific methodology for determining facts was not followed. Just as the same people screamed in the ’90s about the effects of acid rain on our health, car paint, the water supply, so also this thing will pass and no will consider it just a few years from now. Have these scientists considered the fact that all the planets in our solar system over the past several years have had average temperature increases along with our planet? Could it be possible that as a fact the sun’s energy output has increased, causing a slight average warming trend in our atmosphere? Could it be this is just a front to push a deeper agenda, namely higher taxes, more government, less freedom, the redistribution of wealth?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Using Postfix SASL Authentication with Google 2-step Verification On
- Acts 4:18-20 - Peter And John's Response to the Sanhedrin
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- Louis Berkhof on Justification
- HMailServer - Update Your Spam Protection Configuration for Spamhaus.org
- Katie Westerfield (May 30, 1928 - May 22, 2015)
- The Overarching Theme of the Bible - Tim Keller
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- Update: DSL Hasn't Dropped Since the Fix