Let the marketing wars begin? Hopefully not. I’m nervous about what Christian org’s will put up in response, as a sort of unintended deterrent from the Gospel.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Church History MP3 Lectures Are Now Finished
- R.C. Sproul on the Redistribution of Wealth, Voting and Christianity
- Spurgeon on Universal Atonement, John Wesley, and George Whitefield
- A Theological Journey to Presbyterianism
- The Intolerance of Tolerance - D.A. Carson (MP3's)
- What Do "The Secret" and the Church of Satan Have in Common?
- Migrating a Host-Named Site Collection (HNSC)