I honestly haven’t been impacted by a sermon like this in a while. Justin Taylor has already blogged about this, but I think it’s worth repeating. God’s Outrageous Love is a sermon R.W. Glenn gave at John Piper’s church, Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis, MN a couple of weeks ago. It’s a message on Jonah 4 and how outrageous it is that God loves any of us. Here is a quote: “Until you’re outraged by God’s love, you’ll never think it’s outrageous; until you’re offended by God’s love, you’ll never be overwhelmed by it.” This was really convicting and yet at the same time pointing to the greatness of the mercy of Christ. Highly recommended!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Promises for Those in Christ in Romans 8
- Louis Berkhof on Justification
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- Granting A Service Account Access to a Web Application in SharePoint 2013
- Quote from The Excellency of Christ by Jonathan Edwards
- David, the Bread of Presence and the King of Glory
- Redemption Accomplished and Applied by John Murray - A Review