Phil Johnson was right on in his predictions, that much is for sure. On the other side though, Phil also addresses hyper-seperationism and those taking upon themselves discernment ministry unwisely to a unproductive and in many cases destructive degree. In this, many have a proper critique of us who critique, and Phil actually expounds upon this matter better than some who criticize us for criticizing. Anyway, point duly noted.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Using Postfix SASL Authentication with Google 2-step Verification On
- Acts 4:18-20 - Peter And John's Response to the Sanhedrin
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- HMailServer - Update Your Spam Protection Configuration for Spamhaus.org
- Louis Berkhof on Justification
- Katie Westerfield (May 30, 1928 - May 22, 2015)
- The Overarching Theme of the Bible - Tim Keller
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- This Monitor Was Everything I Hoped it Would Be