Phil Johnson was right on in his predictions, that much is for sure. On the other side though, Phil also addresses hyper-seperationism and those taking upon themselves discernment ministry unwisely to a unproductive and in many cases destructive degree. In this, many have a proper critique of us who critique, and Phil actually expounds upon this matter better than some who criticize us for criticizing. Anyway, point duly noted.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- Acts 4:18-20 - Peter And John's Response to the Sanhedrin
- Granting A Service Account Access to a Web Application in SharePoint 2013
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Migrating a Host-Named Site Collection (HNSC)
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- Trinity Controversy (ESS/ERAS) - Short Version
- David Phillips (Life Stage 1 Pastor @ CCBC) Has Passed Away