“Our Republic and its press will rise or fall together. An able, disinterested, public-spirited press, with trained intelligence to know the right and courage to do it, can preserve that public virtue without which popular government is a sham and a mockery. A cynical, mercenary, demagogic press will produce in time a people as base as itself. The power to mould the future of the Republic will be in the hands of the journalists of future generations.” – Joseph Pulitzer
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- What Was Significant About the Council of Orange?
- A Quote from a Very Famous Edwards Sermon
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- A Purified Conscience from Dead Works through the Blood of Christ
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Promises for Those in Christ in Romans 8
- Greg Koukl: The Myth of Non-Moral Legislation