Father, through Your Son, we have an advocate, a permanent high priest and King who sympathizes with our weaknesses and frailty and suffering; who Himself was made like us in every respect, experienced everything as we do, yet without sin. This great high priest Jesus stands for us at this moment, in His perfect righteousness in our place, and clothes us in His glory and splendor, having lived a perfect life, suffering the penalty of our death, and rising from the grave. Would You work a greater knowledge, a greater rest and love in Him and how He is the only One who covers all of our infirmities, who washes us from the crimson stain of sin, who provides a feast for our souls in the midst of our desert exile wandering.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Using Postfix SASL Authentication with Google 2-step Verification On
- Acts 4:18-20 - Peter And John's Response to the Sanhedrin
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- Louis Berkhof on Justification
- HMailServer - Update Your Spam Protection Configuration for Spamhaus.org
- Katie Westerfield (May 30, 1928 - May 22, 2015)
- The Overarching Theme of the Bible - Tim Keller
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- Update: DSL Hasn't Dropped Since the Fix