After my time at General Assembly this week, I’m hopeful for the future of the PCA. There are differences in how we desire to engage in debate with culture and communicate to our world on the major issues of our day (human sexuality being the main item at this assembly). There was some disappointing discussion and debate that occurred late Thursday night around human sexuality and responses toward those who struggle in their sexuality that I had hoped would go better. And yet I’m still hopeful, because this is the Lord’s church, we are His people, and He is for us all.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- A Theological Journey to Presbyterianism
- Migrating a Host-Named Site Collection (HNSC)
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- The Gospel
- Five Solas, Each Described in One Sentence
- The Epstein Intrigue
- Church History MP3 Lectures Are Now Finished