After my time at General Assembly this week, I’m hopeful for the future of the PCA. There are differences in how we desire to engage in debate with culture and communicate to our world on the major issues of our day (human sexuality being the main item at this assembly). There was some disappointing discussion and debate that occurred late Thursday night around human sexuality and responses toward those who struggle in their sexuality that I had hoped would go better. And yet I’m still hopeful, because this is the Lord’s church, we are His people, and He is for us all.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- The Embodiment and Fulfiller of the Law
- Promises for Those in Christ in Romans 8
- Five Solas, Each Described in One Sentence
- Migrating a Host-Named Site Collection (HNSC)
- R.C. Sproul on the Redistribution of Wealth, Voting and Christianity
- Ordo Salutis (Order of Salvation): Why is This Important to Know as a Believer?