Cold War Redux http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iIgesHH9fg (New Russian ICBM test-fired) … I mean there are more spies in this country now than at the height of the Cold War after all http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57431837/more-spies-in-u.s-than-ever-says-ex-cia-officer/ … sending a message to the US/European/NATO alliance? Still makes me wonder if the real geo-political chess battle is merely East versus West and the Middle East has always just been caught in the middle. We have a NATO missile defense shield in Eastern Europe, we have bases in Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Turkey(?) to the south of Russia. Iran, China and Russia are regularly meeting, trading arms, having joint governmental conferences. Russia has been doing war games exercises near the arctic circle recently. Two Russian subs were spotted off the Atlantic coast last year doing reconnaissance. It has been reported that Russia is sending arms to Syria. If you want to see what is really going on in the world, you forget what the leaders say and watch what they do.
If you enjoy what you’re reading, please donate a suggested $25 to my server hardware upgrade fund!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- David Phillips (Life Stage 1 Pastor @ CCBC) Has Passed Away
- Christian/Mormon Debate - James White vs. Gilbert Scharffs
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- A Quote from a Very Famous Edwards Sermon
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Katie Westerfield (May 30, 1928 - May 22, 2015)
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- A Purified Conscience from Dead Works through the Blood of Christ
- The Gospel