This song was a close companion during the times of grieving after my mother passed away in June of 2001. It’s very sad, maybe even a little nihilistic, but during my time of grieving it really struck a chord and connected with exactly where I was. I didn’t stay there, and fell into the arms of Christ for comfort, but this song very much resonated. In many ways, it helped me cope and deal with the hole left by her departure because it forced me to grieve and turn then to the Lord.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- What Was Significant About the Council of Orange?
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- Granting A Service Account Access to a Web Application in SharePoint 2013
- The Heart of the Calvinism Debate: Monergism vs. Synergism
- A Purified Conscience from Dead Works through the Blood of Christ
- God's Sovereignty in the Salvation of Men - Jonathan Edwards