This song was a close companion during the times of grieving after my mother passed away in June of 2001. It’s very sad, maybe even a little nihilistic, but during my time of grieving it really struck a chord and connected with exactly where I was. I didn’t stay there, and fell into the arms of Christ for comfort, but this song very much resonated. In many ways, it helped me cope and deal with the hole left by her departure because it forced me to grieve and turn then to the Lord.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- The Embodiment and Fulfiller of the Law
- Five Solas, Each Described in One Sentence
- Promises for Those in Christ in Romans 8
- Migrating a Host-Named Site Collection (HNSC)
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Granting A Service Account Access to a Web Application in SharePoint 2013
- Ordo Salutis (Order of Salvation): Why is This Important to Know as a Believer?