This song was a close companion during the times of grieving after my mother passed away in June of 2001. It’s very sad, maybe even a little nihilistic, but during my time of grieving it really struck a chord and connected with exactly where I was. I didn’t stay there, and fell into the arms of Christ for comfort, but this song very much resonated. In many ways, it helped me cope and deal with the hole left by her departure because it forced me to grieve and turn then to the Lord.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- What Was Significant About the Council of Orange?
- A Quote from a Very Famous Edwards Sermon
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- A Purified Conscience from Dead Works through the Blood of Christ
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Promises for Those in Christ in Romans 8
- Greg Koukl: The Myth of Non-Moral Legislation