This song was a close companion during the times of grieving after my mother passed away in June of 2001. It’s very sad, maybe even a little nihilistic, but during my time of grieving it really struck a chord and connected with exactly where I was. I didn’t stay there, and fell into the arms of Christ for comfort, but this song very much resonated. In many ways, it helped me cope and deal with the hole left by her departure because it forced me to grieve and turn then to the Lord.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- Louis Berkhof on Justification
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- Migrating a Host-Named Site Collection (HNSC)
- The Parable of the Sower
- Steadfast Love and Faithfulness
- The Ratcheting Up of Anti-Christian, Vitriolic Rhetoric Toward Christians
- Maafa 21 - The Abhorrent Beginnings of and Reasons for Planned Parenthood