- Big government spending programs are turning out to have the opposite effect – AP – What a shocker!
- Ford to Face Tougher Rivals Following U.S. Rescue – WSJ – Example of government intervention stifling competition which leads to less incentive to buy, sell and invest and leads to less wealth creation overall.
- US Unemployment Rate Gallops Ahead of Expectations – voanews.com – All that money, gone, and nothing to show for it.
- US to Propose Wider Oversight of Compensation – NYTimes.com – When companies take from the government, even a little, they are wholly dictated to about how to run operations.
- Kennedy’s Healthcare Bill Will Increase Expenses, Decrease Employment and Encourage Outsourcing – Mish’s Global Economic Trend Analysis – The title says it all.
Leave a Reply