I’m not sure at what point, but some time over the past week or two, my 2Wire 3800 HGV-B router was upgraded to new firmware (by AT&T of course), version 18.104.22.168 or rather 22.214.171.124-enh.tm. I’m not positive this fixed it or if AT&T upgraded their firewall policy, but for whatever reason, my NAT loopback works now. This has been a major complaint by both tech-ey customers and AT&T tech’s on various forums I’ve read ever since U-Verse started it’s roll-out a couple of years ago. It’s a pain to work around if you’re doing any port-forwarding on the outside of the firewall and then attempt to access those open ports from the inside of the network outward. Well, if you get upgraded to the latest version or get the latest firewall rules from AT&T, you should be good now.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- Promises for Those in Christ in Romans 8
- SharePoint 2013 - Adding Additional AD Domains for People Picker
- Granting A Service Account Access to a Web Application in SharePoint 2013
- OpenVPN Sharing a TCP Port with SSL on NGINX and Apache?
- Migrating a Host-Named Site Collection (HNSC)
- Acts 4:18-20 - Peter And John's Response to the Sanhedrin
- Spurgeon on Universal Atonement, John Wesley, and George Whitefield
- If We Go on Sinning Deliberately
- HMailServer - Update Your Spam Protection Configuration for Spamhaus.org