Update: here is a quicker, possibly more delicious recipe https://davidwesterfield.net/2019/06/easy-delicious-summer-sangria/
- 1 Bottle Llano Sweet Red Table Wine (or comparable)
- 1/2 Cup Vodka, or more to taste
- 1 Bottle Pellegrino Sparking Water
- 1 Large Orange (2 small)
- 2 Limes
- 1 Large Lemon (2 small)
- 1 Green Apple
- 3/4 Cup Sugar, add more to taste after putting everything together before chilling.
- A large, preferablly glass pitcher for presentation (you eat and drink with your eyes first :] ).