I had my wife take the DSL filter just off of the modem and since then I’ve only had one minor problem (for like 10 seconds based on monitoring). Why don’t they just tell you to plug your DSL modem straight into the wall and to not put the filter on it at the very beginning, thus bypassing all the tech calls to India and problems I’ve had? Argh, oh well. God is sovereign and it has been good in working on my sanctification, so praise Him for the problems (as if this was a real trial at all in the scheme of trials in the past and the trials of others). Well it was frustrating to me dern it 🙂 But it looks like taking the filter out of the picture may have done it, so woo hoo! I’ll keep all of you updated who even care to read this far about something that affects no one but me.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Years of AT&T DSL Connection Woes Resolved in 1 Second
- SharePoint 2013 - Adding Additional AD Domains for People Picker
- Lord, Have Your Way in Me
- C.S. Lewis, a Thought from a Quote in Mere Christianity
- Granting A Service Account Access to a Web Application in SharePoint 2013
- The End of Protestantism - Interaction with Leithart
- A Purified Conscience from Dead Works through the Blood of Christ
- Peace Child by Don Richardson - A Review
- What Was Significant About the Council of Orange?
- Five Solas, Each Described in One Sentence